PFS Representative II (12256)
Billing Specialist | Dallas, TX | Contract
PFS Representative II
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Patient Finance Service Representative to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will identify and resolve billing errors, under/overpayments, and unpaid claims.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Meet productivity standards of 97% accuracy.
• Utilize corporate billing system.
• Meet goals for claim submission through DDE and collections understanding.
• Track RTP’s and resolve denials timely.
• Review balances after payments are applied and generate necessary adjustments, overpayment notification, refund requests and/or (NRP) secondary payer.
• Participate in team project groups.
• Review and analyze information.
• Identify problems and recommend solutions.
• Create reports for management or other personnel.
• Provide training and make effective business presentations to staff.
• Resolve complex problems and questions by contacting insurance companies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience working with Medicare and Medicaid claims.
• Thorough understanding of commercial, third-party, UB-04, and managed care payers.
• Preferred: Knowledge of Epic, DDE, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.