PFS Representative I (12296)
Billing Specialist | Dallas, TX | Contract
PFS Representative I
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Patient Finance Service Representative to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will analyze and resolve all billing, collection and customer inquiry needs.
If you have strong communication, keyboarding, and math aptitude skills, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
• Ensure all claims are billed/received by the payers for proper adjudication.
• access, navigate, and manage account information through phone calls and payer websites.
• Work any edits and denials in allocated workflow to achieve proper adjudication to payment.
• Document all work/calls performed, including complete contact information, proper grammar, and expected outcomes.
• Obtain primary or secondary EOB/claims to bill next responsible payer.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
• 2+ years hospital or medical billing experience.
• Knowledge of health insurance mechanisms and coverage, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.