Patient Services Representative (9124)
Administrative | Irmo, SC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Patient Services Representative to work with our client located in Irmo, SC. In this role, you will be responsible for all front office duties including collecting payments, data entry, insurance billing, and ordering office supplies.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Greet customers.
- Ensure patient registration is completed accurately.
- Perform data entry.
- Call clients to confirm handwritten orders, verify tests, and obtain accurate billing information.
- Receive cash payments at time of service.
- Maintain required records and documentation
- Answer phone in friendly and helpful manner.
- Report customer complaints, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- English proficiency (written/verbal).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in high volume setting.
- Able to type 30 WPM, accurately.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office applications.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.