Patient Registration Coordinator (9920)
Administrative | Morrisville, NC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Patient Registration Coordinator to work with our client located in Morrisville, NC. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating transition of services with internal and external partners, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all required documentation.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Transition new patients onto available services.
- Coordinate onboarding of referrals between different functional areas within the institution.
- Maintain and grow relationships with referral sources and serve as a key point of contact.
- Attend meetings with key accounts as needed.
- Provide updates on patient referral status and resolve any related issues.
- Collect, review, and complete applicable care transition documents.
- Participate with any data collection required.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information .
- Set new patients up on autopay.
- Discuss copay assistance and foundation assistance plans.
- Transfer patients to patient pay team if applicable to discuss FAA and other payment options.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in the medical field.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards of services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with MS Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.