Patient Registration Coordinator (10773)
Administrative | Little Rock, AR | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Patient Registration Coordinator to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating transition of services with internal and external partners, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all required documentation.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Transition new patients onto available services.
- Coordinate onboarding of referrals between different functional areas within the institution.
- Maintain and grow relationships with referral sources and serve as a key point of contact.
- Attend meetings with key accounts as needed.
- Provide updates on patient referral status and resolve any related issues.
- Collect, review, and complete applicable care transition documents.
- Participate with any data collection required.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information.
- Set new patients up on autopay.
- Discuss copay assistance and foundation assistance plans.
- Transfer patients to patient pay team if applicable to discuss FAA and other payment options.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with 1 year of customer service / account management experience or patient registration/revenue cycle management experience.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending process improvements.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards of services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with MS Office products.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.