Patient Escort (9639)
Medical Assistants | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis currently has several openings for a Patient Escort to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will escort hospital and ambulatory patients traveling by wheelchair, stretcher or hydraulic stretcher to their destinations.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Complete daily disinfection and tracking log for each patient that is escorted.
- Sanitize wheelchair prior to each patient.
- Follow equipment checklist for assisting patients on and off wheelchair.
- Transport each patient in a timely and safe manner to the initial appointment from the entry point.
- Provide courteous and professional service to all patients and their caregivers.
- Navigate throughout campus independently.
- Push 200+ pounds via wheelchair.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and great demeanor.
- Ability to push at least 200 lbs. (in wheelchair).
- Preferred: Excellent customer service skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.