Patient Access Representative (10063)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Patient Access Representative to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring medical necessity compliance, verifying eligibility, and posting payments.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Obtain and enter patient information.
- May schedule patient appointments and enter required information in the computer system.
- Explain required forms to patient or guarantor.
- Ensure medical necessity compliance.
- Obtain the necessary signatures.
- Collect patient liability, establish payment arrangements, discuss payment options and screen for eligibility.
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Ensure notifications and authorizations are completed within required time frames.
- Post payments in computer system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in a hospital or medical business office setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient typing/keyboarding skills.
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.