Patient Access Center Representative (9557)
Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Patient Access Center Representative to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will perform accurate and timely collection of patient information via an Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) phone environment.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Navigate an ACD phone set up.
- Communicate effectively to caller/patients with excellent verbal skills.
- Document communications accurately and completely.
- Perform follow ups as required.
- Manage between 1-5 ACD skills/clinics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: Graduate from a vocational business school with a minor in related field.
- 6+ months of experience in hospitality, medical front office, or patient access.
- Experience with Allscripts.
- Preferred: Experience in a call center environment.
- Some knowledge of business office, patient access, medical terminology, healthcare front office, or healthcare setting.
- Proficient keyboard skills.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal).
- Able to sit for extended periods of time.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.