Outreach and Education Coordinator (12778)
Project Manager | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Outreach and Education Coordinator
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Outreach and Education Coordinator to work remotely with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will participate in the planning, development, execution, and evaluation of three projects.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assist in making and presenting training courses to prepare students to pass CIC exam.
• Engage groups during presentation of educational content.
• Write survey questions to assess literacy and knowledge of infection prevention/control.
• Interpret survey results among healthcare workers.
• Write and disseminate messaging promoting infection prevention/control practices.
• Develop and maintain lists of contacts with healthcare organizations and workers.
• Research and interpret technical information about assessing/measuring literacy levels.
• Ensure services and products meet project goals.
• Provide updates to supervisor about progression of projects.
• Use Skype and Outlook to facilitate meetings.
• Identify recurring problems and barriers.
• Implement practical solutions to mitigate issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in education or human services.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
• Task prioritization and critical thinking skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.