Dentist | West Point, NY | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for an Orthodontist to work with our client located in West Point, NY. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will diagnose, prevent and treat dental and facial irregularities to eligible beneficiaries of the military health care system.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Intercept and correct malocclusion and neuromuscular/skeletal abnormalities of the developing or mature orofacial structures.
- Apply knowledge of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics to straighten teeth and align jaws.
- Strictly adhere to patient safety standards.
- Document patient treatment in the dental treatment record and utilizes the CDA to enter patient specific workload, readiness status and patient scheduling.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of a CODA or an ADA-accredited dental school or dental specialty training program.
- Current, active, valid, and unrestricted license in at least one of the 50 states, and/or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or territories of the United States – The license must remain current, active, valid, and unrestricted during the life of the contract.
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certification is not required – however, providers possessing a DEA registration number (certificate) current at the time of contract award must provide documentation (renewal is not mandatory).
- Employed for at least 1 year on a full-time basis in the practice of orthodontics and have practiced orthodontics for a minimum of 1 year within the past 3 years.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.