Ophthalmology | Philadelphia, PA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Optometrist to work with our client.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Support optometry study scheduled to last 4-6 weeks
- Brief patients on the study
- Ability to adequately perform optometric tasks, to include, but not limited to the following:
- Measure contact lens drift on all participants
- Measure IPD on all participants
- Maintain organized case files
- Maintain open communication with study leaders
- Doctor of Optometry
- Licensed in PA
- 1+ years’ experience preferred; recent graduates welcome to apply
- Trustworthy, dependable, and friendly
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.