Office Clerk (10806)
Administrative | Irving, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Office Clerk to work with our client. In this role, you will handle general office and data entry duties of the office.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assist with data entry, scheduling and records management.
- Copy, fax, and files paperwork as needed.
- File incoming materials and records for patients according to the file system.
- Keep files current and supply information from file data or remove files upon request.
- Process invoices correctly and in a timely manner.
- Complete payment process in the system correctly.
- Work with subcontract agencies to reconcile cash and track liabilities.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (creating documents, formatting text, creating basic formulas in Excel, etc.).
- Experience operating a phone, computer, fax machine, and copier
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Preferred: 6+ months of experience in medical filing.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.