Office Assistants (12533)
Administrative | Rochester, NY | Contract | From $16.00 to $21.00 per day
InGenesis is currently seeking Office Assistants to work with our client in Rochester, NY. In this role, you will be working in the Rochester Psychiatric Center.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
· Manage day to day functioning of an office; answering phones, filing and general tasks of an office assistant.
· Maintain time and attendance data entry for the SHTA nursing staff in the regional forensic unit, numbering 140 plus staff members.
· Manage staff time, attendance, accrual usage, and overtime to ensure accurate payment to staff.
· Staff assigned to the Communication Department are responsible for the operation of the Communication Desk. They are responsible for the screening of all patients and visitors entering and leaving the facility and entering their personal information into the Facility Visitor Management System.
· Responsible for maintaining keys to various areas (e.g., conference rooms, staffing office, central supply, rehab building, etc.) for all staff to use.
· In the Business Office and Accounts Payable Department, assigned staff will review and process invoices; perform clerical audits for programs, verifications; compile data for the preparation of reports; filing paperwork.
· In the Work Control Center, the receptionists will be responsible for completing orders, filing, preparing reports, and data entry; maintaining the schedule for vehicle usage; radio dispatching; dispensing keys, gas cards, EZ Passes, contractor ID badges; general office duties; issuing and record keeping related to key requests. In addition, the office assistant will provide backup support to staff as needed.
· In the Safety department, the office assistant will be responsible for time and attendance data processing for all Safety Officers, running T&A reports, filing for the department including EOC reports, ordering supplies and submitting purchase requests for the department; scheduling of Communications Desk staff and assist when needed at Communications Desk to eliminate overtime; works in the Mail Room when needed to assist staff and ensure that mail functions are completed timely.
· Minimum one year of experience working in an office setting
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and data entry
· Familiarity using Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and other platforms for providing virtual services.
· Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work assignments and deadlines
· Ability to be flexible work independently with minimal supervision and as a team member
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Previous data entry and data validation experience
· Previous customer service experience
*Pay rate range commensurate on experience.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.