Office Assistant (9330)
Accounting / Finance | Columbus, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Office Assistant to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will provide a full range of general office work as well as working with complex technical materials (documents requiring use of legal, medical, scientific, or other related terminology).
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Type complex technical material from notes, written copy, oral instructions, or dictating machine.
- Proof typed documents and make corrections.
- Perform clerical tasks (receive/distribute mail, order supplies, answer telephone, etc.).
- Maintain office filing system.
- Search files for retrieval of material.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 courses or 6 months experience in typing.
- 9+ months of training or experience in general office procedures and practices.
- Highly proficient in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Organized and able to handle multiple assignments at once.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.