Occupational Health Nurse / RN (12132)
Occupational Health Nurse | Rural Hall, NC | Contract
Occupational Health Nurse / RN
Work Location: Rural Hall, NC
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as an Occupational Health Nurse with our client located in Rural Hall, NC. In this role, you will deliver health and safety programs/services to workers at a large consumer goods company.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Conduct physicals for power equipment drivers.
• Conduct eye tests, as needed.
• Handle post-accident drug screenings.
• Coach employees on proper COVID-19 protocol.
• Provide case management for work and non-work-related illness or injury.
• Maintain timely and accurate documentation of all care.
• Triage and administer first-aid treatment, as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of North Carolina.
• Experience: 2+ years (emergency medicine or occupational health) or 5+ years (med-surge or urgent care).
• Current BLS certification.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
• Strong skillset in organization, time management, and problem solving.
• Knowledge in laws/regulations related to Occupational Health.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.