Occupational Health Nurse / RN (10614)
Registered Nurse / RN | Port Arthur, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking Registered Nurses/RNs to work in an Occupational Health setting with our client located in Port Arthur, TX. In this role, you will assist in the delivery of employee health and medical evaluation.
Required to work weekends and/or holidays to cover phone duty. Position may be in the clinic or working remotely, per advisement of supervisor.
Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform COVID intake calls and advise employees regarding return-to-work status per client protocols.
- Triage and administer first-aid treatment, as needed.
- Perform phlebotomy, EKG, vision tests when needed for medical surveillance exams.
- Assist with audiometric testing.
- Perform drug and alcohol test collection: oral fluid, hair, DOT urine, DOT breath alcohol.
- Assist Nurse Practitioner in pre-placement, fitness to work, medical surveillance, return to work, physicals, and other surveillance examinations.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in state of Texas.
- 2 years clinical experience is a must.
- 2+ years of Occupational Health nursing experience preferred.
- Training/certification in DOT urine drug collection preferred.
- Training in oral fluid and hair drug test collection preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- Preferred: Certification in Occupational Health Nursing.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN) is highly preferred.
- Training and certification in Audiometric and Spirometry preferred.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- DOT urine collector certification preferred.
- DOT Breath Alcohol Technician certification preferred.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.