Occupational Health Nurse / RN (10238)
Registered Nurse / RN | Port Arthur, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking Registered Nurses/RNs to work in an Occupational Health setting with our client located in Port Arthur, TX. In this role, you will provide individual case management of work and non-work-related illness or injury.
Two Full-time shifts available Monday to Friday + taking calls at least 1 weekend/month until end of December 2021:
- 6am-2pm M-F
- 12pm-8pm M-F
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide case management of Disability Absence Leaves and FMLA.
- Liaise with Medical/HR/Payroll team for absence tracking.
- Complete incident reports and file workers compensation claims.
- Triage walk-in visits and schedule appointments.
- Collect random and follow-up drug testing.
- Assist in pre-placement, periodic, fitness to work, medical surveillance, return to work, travel evaluations, physicals and other surveillance examinations.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Complete COVID intake calls, per company policy.
- Required to work weekends and/or holidays to cover phone duty; This maybe in the clinic or working from home, per advisement by supervisor.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in state of Texas.
- 2 years clinical experience is a must.
- 2+ years of Occupational Health nursing experience preferred.
- Training/certification in DOT urine drug collection preferred.
- Training in oral fluid and hair drug test collection preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- Preferred: Certification in Occupational Health Nursing.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.