Occupational Health Nurse / RN (10065)
Registered Nurse / RN | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse/RN to work as an Occupational Health Nurse with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide individual case management of work and non-work-related illness or injury.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide case management of Disability Absence Leaves and FMLA.
- Liaise with Medical/HR/Payroll team for absence tracking.
- Complete incident reports and file workers compensation claims.
- Triage walk-in visits and schedule appointments.
- Collect random and follow-up drug testing.
- Assist in pre-placement, periodic, fitness to work, medical surveillance, return to work, travel evaluations, physicals and other surveillance examinations.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in state of Texas.
- 2+ years of Occupational Health nursing experience.
- Training/certification in DOT urine drug collection.
- Training in oral fluid and hair drug test collection.
- Current BLS certification.
- Preferred: Certification in Occupational Health Nursing.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.