Occupational Health Nurse / Registered Nurse (12295)
Occup Health | Port Arthur, TX | Contract
Occupational Health Nurse / Registered Nurse
Work Location: Port Arthur, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an Occupational Health Registered Nurse / RN to work part-time with our client located in Port Arthur, TX. In this role, you will perform case management of disability absence leaves and FMLA administration/approval for a growing energy company.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide individual case management of work & non-work-related illness or injury.
• Liaise with Medical/HR/Payroll team for absence tracking.
• Provide consultation and feedback on medical/disability case management.
• Maintain accurate case management records.
• Triage and administer first-aid treatment as needed.
• File workers compensation claims.
• Complete incident reports.
• Perform screenings for examinations.
• Pull medical records.
• Collect random and follow-up drug testing.
• Assist in pre-placement, return to work, travel evaluations, physicals and other surveillance examinations.
• Administer vaccines, as advised.
• Maintain medications, supplies, and equipment.
• Data entry and lab work when needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in state of Texas
• 5+ years of clinical nursing experience in Occupational Health
• Certification or experience in case management.
• Training and certification in urine, oral fluid, and hair drug testing collection.
• Current BLS certification.
• Strong communication, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.