Nurse Practitioner (3367)
Correctional | Massillon, OH | Contract
Work Location: Massillon, OH
InGenesis seeks a Nurse Practitioner looking for part-time employment. In this role, the Nurse Practitioner must possess thorough knowledge of skilled registered nursing procedures and advanced nursing practices. The Nurse Practitioner must possess skill in the use of equipment: surgical equipment, ophthalmoscope, stethoscope, BP cuff, EKG machine, otoscope, and reflex hammer. Proficient in the operation of personal computers is necessary. The role also requires the ability to handle sensitive telephone and face-to-face inquiries and contacts with general public. The Nurse Practitioner must possess a strong clinical base in order to make judgments and decisions regarding patient care and treatment. If you can establish and maintain positive rapport with patients, patients' families, nursing, other staff and meet the qualifications, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Creates and implements patient care plans and performs advanced nursing duties within boundaries of licensure
• Maintains required medical records
• Provides clinical direction to registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, phlebotomists and other caregivers.
• Participates in professional and agency committees and meetings
• Valid Ohio State license as a Registered Nurse
• Completion of Nurse Practitioner program and certified by Ohio Board of Nursing for advanced practice with valid certificate of authority and certificate to prescribe in accordance with ORC 4723.
• Must obtain Drug Enforcement Agency number for scheduled drugs within 1 month of employment.
• Must satisfy all requirements to maintain licensure.
• CPR Certification
• Up-to-date Health Immunizations and other health-related requirements for direct patient contact.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.