Nurse Practitioner (12270)
Geriatrics | Orient, OH | Contract
Work Location: Orient, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work with our client located in Orient, OH. In this role, you will provide care to a forgotten population with acute and chronic ailments.
Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Create and implement patient care plans.
• Perform advanced nursing duties within boundaries of licensure.
• Maintain progress of patients.
• Intervene in the course of chronic illness.
• Perform routine physical exams of patients.
• Maintain required medical records.
• Provide clinical direction to lower level clinical staff.
• Participate in committees and meetings, as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Ohio.
• Current Nurse Practitioner certification.
• Computer proficiency.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.