Nurse Practitioner (11512)
Nurse Practitioner | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work with our client in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide direct patient care to patients with intellectual disabilities, and complex medical, psychiatric, and/or behavioral health needs per accepted medical practices.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Coordinates, directs, and implements patients’ plans of care.
- Responds to all emergency calls and will provide on-call duties as assigned.
- Performs relevant patient assessments and physical examinations.
- Completes all required quarterly and annual evaluations in the electronic medical record by the set deadlines.
- Completes assigned duties in accordance with the duties assigned to permanent Physicians of the Facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Licensed Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
- Active US Dept of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Certification.
- Experienced Nurse Practitioner (Primary Care or Family Practice)
- Must be credential with hospitals utilized by the Facility.
- American Heart Association CPR certification.
- Documentation of immunizations.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.