Nurse Practitioner (10760)
Nurse Practitioner | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work with our client. In this role, you will provide advanced nursing care to patients in a clinical setting under the direction of a physician.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll answer any questions you may have!
- Performs relevant patient assessments and physical examinations.
- Coordinates, directs, and implements patient s plan of care.
- Orders, conducts, and interprets pertinent laboratory and diagnostic studies and procedures.
- Makes medical recommendations and/or referrals.
- Formulates, implements, and evaluates an outcome-based treatment plan.
- Maintains appropriate records detailing the patient s treatment plans and outcomes.
- Facilitates patient education relating to medical processes, medication, nutrition, and health promotion.
- Collaborates with patients, families, other clinicians, and referral services to assist in the patient’s recovery.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner or Master’s degree in Nursing with completion of a post masters Nurse Practitioner Certification Program.
- Current Texas Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current Texas Licensure as an APRN-NP.
- Must have and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.