Nurse Practitioner (10407)
Nurse Practitioner | London, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work with our client located in London, OH. In this role, you will provide care to a correctional patient population.
Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Create and implement patient care plans.
- Perform advanced nursing duties within boundaries of licensure.\
- Maintain progress of patients.
- Intervene in the course of chronic illness.Perform routine physical exams of patients.
- Maintain required medical records.
- Provide clinical direction to lower level clinical staff.
- Participate in committees and meetings, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Ohio.
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification.
- Computer proficiency.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.