Nurse Manager / Clinic Administrator (12172)
Program Management | Taylor, TX | Full Time
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Nurse Manager / Clinic Administrator to join our team at InGenesis. As the onsite point of contact for the medical personnel for the staffing contract with IHSC (Immigration Health Services Corps), you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth operation and coordination of contract staff. You will be coordinating services in a multidisciplinary setting to include nurses, advanced practice providers, dental hygienists, behavioral health specialists, pharmacy techs, and physicians.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide front-line supervision and management of Vendor staff under your purview as Key Personnel.
- Plan, schedule, assign, and direct contract staff.
- Coordinate and conduct site visits for staff candidates.
- Perform personnel and Human Resources related functions.
- Establish and maintain a strong and positive working relationship with the on-site Government Technical Monitors (GTM).
- Work closely with the GTM to ensure Contract staff orientation, training, and competency assessments are completed with no interruptions to the daily operations.
- Generate reports on contractor productivity and monitor contractor compliance with IHSC policy for all contract staff at the site.
- Review identified patient records to assess the adequacy of record keeping and compliance with clinical guidelines and policies.
- Participate in analyzing established protocol practices and identifying areas for improvement.
- Assist with program/project design activities, strategy development, problem resolution, and project implementation.
- Attends and participates in general,
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration, Public Health, or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience in a complex healthcare setting as an administrator with strong business and management skills.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers® certification through the American Heart Association®.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Cultural competency.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).
- Experience in a detention/correctional or residential healthcare setting (preferred, not required).
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Familiarity with effective supervision, staff administration, and Human Resources concepts.
- Ability to schedule, manage, and team-build with a multidisciplinary workforce.
- Knowledge of the licensing and certification requirements for professional disciplines in the clinic’s state.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment.
- Ability to navigate in an electronic work environment including electronic health records, web-based training, and communications
- Knowledge of and functional proficiency in common Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint.
Duty Hours/On-Call Requirements
- IHSC operates 24/7/365; this position is required to respond during an emergency activation.
- This position is required to be available telephonically to respond to the local GTM during non-duty hours.
- This position may require availability during evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays sufficient to meet the needs of contact staff.
* This position is dependent upon a contract award.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.