MSP Account Manager (Corporate) (10745)
Corporate | Columbus, OH | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking an MSP Account Manager to work remotely for our corporate office. In this role, you will manage relationships between our clients and the supply chain, creating a centralized workforce solution. You will be responsible for the long-term health, expansion, and contractual compliance of a program.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Achieve revenue goals.
• Develop successful referring relationships.
• Identify potential clients in the target market.
• Develop relationships with prospective clients
• Maintain existing client relationships.
• Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives.
• Ensure cost containment for the customer.
• Identify service delivery issues.
• Provide appropriate and timely solutions.
• Conduct quarterly business reviews and other strategic meetings, as required.
• Develop and deliver program training sessions/initiatives.
• Analyze and deliver survey results.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related business discipline or equivalent experience.
• 1+ year experience with full cycle staffing practices.
• 3+ years’ experience using multiple technologies.
• Working knowledge of staffing or HR practices (on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, talent management).
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft products.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.