Monitor Tech / EKG Tech (9311)
Diagnostic Imaging | Tahlequah, OK | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Monitor Tech to work with our client located in Tahlequah, OK. In this role, you will provide continual observation of cardiac monitors at the central monitoring station, under the direction of an RN or LPN.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Monitor heart rhythm patterns of patients on telemetry or cardiac monitoring equipment.
- Oversee and communicate cardiac patterns on cardiac monitors.
- Maintain telemetry monitoring equipment and supply inventory.
- Respond to alarms and immediately notify licensed staff of significant changes in condition or rhythm.
- Issue telemetry boxes as appropriate.
- Clean and inspect equipment as it is returned to department.
- Maintain equipment logs.
- Recognize and respond to life threatening situations.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Completion of basic EKG course.
- Current BLS certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Preferred: Minimum six months recent experience in an acute care setting.
- Preferred: Previous critical care/telemetry experience.
- Understanding of the principles of electrocardiography and ability to recognize cardiac arrhythmias.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.