Microbiologist | Reynoldsburg, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Microbiologist to work with our client located in Reynoldsburg, OH. In this role, you will study growth, structure, development, and general characteristics of bacteria.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Isolate significant bacteria or other micro-organisms.
- Create cultures in prescribed, controlled environments.
- Observe actions of micro-organisms on living tissue or dead organic matter.
- Make chemical analyses of substances produced.
- May specialize in study of viruses and rickettsia.
- May be designated Virologist.
- May specialize in specific material or product field.
- May be designated Bacteriologist in dairy, fishery, food, industrial, medical, pharmaceutical, or soil.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree in microbiology or chemistry.
- Required experience: None
- Preferred experience: 1-2 years' experience as Microbiologist.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.