Mental Health Technician (9909)
Administrative | Tulsa, OK | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Technician to work with our client located in Tulsa, OK. In this role, you will monitor patient environments, whereabouts, behaviors, etc.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Monitor environment for safety.
- Document whereabouts and behaviors every 15 minutes.
- Assist with flow of the day by encouraging consumer to get out of bed and attend groups and activities.
- Maintain therapeutic milieu.
- Monitor showers, meals, and ADLs.
- Intervene physically if a consumer becomes a danger to self or others.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: Hospital or nursing home setting experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.