Member Services Representative (12284)
Call Center Representative | Brentwood, TN | Contract
Member Services Representative
Work Location: Brentwood, TN
InGenesis is currently seeking a Member Services Representative to work with our client located in Brentwood, TN. In this role, you will be responsible for inbound calls and provide non-clinical and first tier-technical support.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Manage support email inbox to resolve any inquiries.
• Research and resolve non-development and non-clinical related member issues.
• Provide follow-up with outbound telephone contact.
• Provide basic technical web support to resolve user errors.
• Retrieve voicemails and return department-specific inquiries.
• Retrieve and document member issue details.
• Maintain familiarity with tools and systems applicable to position.
• Perform consistent and accurate documentation of every member interaction.
• Utilize grievance/complaint tracking system to ensure each inquiry is accurately documented and resolved. Specialists utilize reports and data to recommend positive change for the member and organization.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years of customer service, call center, or account management experience.
• Demonstrated skills in critical thinking, diplomacy and positive relationship building.
• Effective time management, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
• Basic math knowledge.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer proficiency.
• Strong research skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.