Medical Technologist (9285)
Medical Technologist | Miramar, FL | Contract
InGenesis currently has a Direct Hire opportunity for a Medical Technologist to work with our client located in Miramar, FL. This is an opportunity to work for a world leader in the industry and in a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Analyze specimens using approved testing procedures.
- Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens.
- Review and release test results.
- Adhere to quality control policies.
- Document all QA activities, instrument calibrations, and all maintenance performed.
- Identify issues that may adversely affect test performance or reporting.
- Document all corrective actions when test systems deviate from procedures.
- Report stats or critical results to clients.
- Answer questions from customers or other lab personnel, if applicable.
- Maintain complete records of all testing performed on-site.
- Maintain general appearance of department.
- Ensure reagents/test kits have received dates, expiration dates, and opened dates as needed.
- Attend monthly trainings/meetings.
- Participate in government or regulatory agency inspections, if needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Laboratory Science or Medical Technology, BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, OR (preferred) BS in Medical Technology.
- (Required With BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology) 1+ year of experience in highly complex testing.
- (Preferred With Other Education) 1+ year of experience in highly complex testing.
- Strong customer service skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.