Medical Technologist (9111)
Medical Technologist | Ft. Lauderdale, FL | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Technologist to work with our client located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. In this role, you will use established lab protocol to perform laboratory tests and correctly log the results of those tests.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Collect and test samples.
• Determine specimen validity.
• Inform clients of recollection protocols if a specimen is rejected.
• Identify, diagnose, and repair issues that arise with laboratory equipment.
• Verify all test results.
• Ensure results are correctly matched with specimen.
• Label and organize all tests appropriately to make sure that they are easily retrievable.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current certification as MT, MLS, or MLT.
• Experience in chemistry/blood bank and hematology/coagulation.
• Preferred: Sunquest experience.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Research and analyst skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.