Medical Records Technician (9204)
Informatics | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Records Technician to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will ensure physical documentation is accounted for according to guidelines to facilitate payment for services.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Locate and retrieve records to accurately audit and verify patient information.
- Update client charts with information in a timely manner.
- Audit charts, records, and record documentation deficiencies for attending physicians to correct.
- Track location of charts using appropriate software.
- Respond to information requests in a timely manner.
- Locate and make ready charts or information, as requested.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office.
- 2+ years of related experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.