Medical Records Director - RHIT / RHIA (11962)
Program Manager | Clarks Summit, PA | Contract
Work Location: Clarks Summit, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Records Director to work with our client located in Clarks Summit, PA. In this role, you will supervise the daily operation of the Medical Records department and serve as the hospital’s expert for requirements related to medical records functions.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Maintain knowledge of current applicable laws, regulations, etc.
• Oversee department compliance and personnel tasks (interviews, performance reviews, etc.).
• Conduct department and individual meetings, as needed.
• Establish procedures to support timely and accurate work by department personnel.
• Develop/lead performance improvement activities.
• Maintain records of database access, requests, and decisions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
One of the below:
• Registration as a Medical Records Administrator.
• Registration as a Medical Records Technician plus 2+ years’ experience as a RHIT.
• Registration as a Medical Records Technician plus 4+ years’ experience in the preparation, classification, and abstracting of medical reports.
• Effective leadership and task delegation skills.
• Professional communications skills (written/verbal)
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.