Medical Records Abstractor (9149)
Medical Records | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Records Abstractor to work remotely with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will coordinate hospital medical record audits.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop timeline within each hospital to ensure project is completed on time.
- Provide updates to supervisor to monitor completion of the project.
- Coordinate dates for sending and receipt of medical records.
- Performs audits and enter results of each audit in computer program.
- Prepare reports of each audit.
- Prepare list of changes required to be made in NHSN to reflect audit results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, public health, or related field.
- Preferred: 1+ year of experience as a clinical research coordinator or work in health-related registries, including cancer, fetal/infant mortality review, maternal mortality review, etc.
- May consider associate degree with 3+ years’ experience in clinical research or a health-related registry.
- Strong organizational and communication (written/verbal) skills.
- General computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.