Medical Office Receptionist - Intermediate (10259)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Office Receptionist to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, under direct supervision, you will be responsible for providing office support in a clinical office to ensure patient satisfaction.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Performs all front office duties, checking in patients, ensuring completion of all necessary forms for registration, collecting copays, assisting patients when needed, and answering phones.
- Creates and verifies full patient registration upon patient arrival.
- Communicates with Benefit Coordinators if new insurance is obtained.
- Communicates with providers as needed regarding patients arrival, needs or requests.
- Prepares charts, obtains medical record requests and makes phone calls to request medical records from outside providers.
- Creates new and follow up appointments as needed for patients and obtains referrals and authorization for visits and testing when necessary.
- Schedules patient appointments and follows up on missed appointments by telephone or mail.
- Monitors the flow of patients, including placing patients into rooms as needed and keeping patients and families informed of waiting times.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2+ years of related experience is required.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office and database programs.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.