Medical Office Receptionist (13084)
Receptionist | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Office Receptionist to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will maintain the front desk by providing general administrative support functions of the day-to-day Human Resources department, including answering/directing calls and greeting visitors.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform all front office duties.
• Check in patients and assist when needed.
• Ensure completion of all necessary forms for registration,
• Collect copays.
• Answer and route phone calls.
• Prepare patient charts.
• Obtain medical record requests.
• Request medical records from outside providers.
• Create new and follow up appointments as needed for patients.
• Obtain referrals and authorization for visits and testing.
• Monitor flow of patients and keep patients informed of waiting times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: 3+ years of experience working in a medical setting.
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office and database programs.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
• Analytical thinking/logic skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.