Medical Laboratory Technician (13087)
Medical Laboratory Tech | Dayton, OH | Contract
Medical Laboratory Technician
Work Location: Dayton, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician to work with our client located in Dayton, OH. In this role, you will prepare blood, urine, and tissue samples for analysis.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Use sophisticated laboratory equipment to look for bacteria, parasites and other microorganisms.
• Monitor tests and procedures.
• Analyze chemical content of fluids.
• Match blood for transfusions.
• Test drug levels in blood to show how patient is responding to treatment.
• May specialize in the areas of chemistry, hematology, immunology, virology, blood banking, cytology, or microbiology
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Associates degree in Medical Technology, preferred.
• 1+ year of experience in a clinical laboratory setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.