Medical Lab Technician (9465)
Laboratory | Jay, OK | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Lab Tech to work with our client located in Jay, OK. As an MLT, you will provide information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analyses.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform technical laboratory functions including urinalysis, immunology, chemistry.
- Report and document test results following department protocols.
- Ensure quality control in collecting specimens, ensure appropriate sampling and maintain accurate record keeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: Associate degree or higher.
- 2+ years of medical lab experience.
- Registered Laboratory Technician with the American Society of Clinical Pathologists or American Medical Technologists.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.