Medical Lab Assistant (12708)
Medical Laboratory Tech | Gainesville, FL | Contract
Medical Lab Assistant
Work Location: Gainesville, FL
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Lab Assistant to work with our growing client located in Gainesville, FL. In this role, you’ll be a critical problem solver within a “World Class Lab”, performing high quality point of care laboratory services.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform routine lab procedures.
• Load samples onto analyzers.
• Prepare slides for staining.
• Prepare samples for transport to other laboratories.
• Handle lab requests via phone.
• Utilize EMR systems to manage pending logs, amend reports, and resolve errors
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of pertinent clinical laboratory experience OR completion of lab courses.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.