Medical Inventory Specialist (12017)
Supply Chain | El Paso, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Inventory Specialist to work with our client. In this role, you will assist in organizing and managing the supply chain process for an Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) designated Influx Care Facility (ICF) healthcare program. Primary responsibilities include a variety of duties in a warehouse environment such as receiving and storing supplies and equipment, fulfilling, and delivering supply requisitions, verifying quantities against shipping documents, transporting supplies to various locations within the facility, and providing timely, professional customer service to medical staff and vendor representatives. The Medical Supply Chain Specialist reports to the Lead Medical Logistician.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we will answer any questions you have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verifies accuracy and condition of all items shipped to and from warehouse.
- Pulls items from inventory and prepares for distribution to work centers.
- Notes and reports damage and other discrepancies of materials received in warehouse.
- Ensures accuracy of daily register for receiving and shipping
- Appropriately stores, stacks, palletizes and/or organizes materials for storage in warehouse or for shipment out.
- Maintains records and files paperwork according to workflow processes and uses automated and manual systems for accounting for status of materials.
- Assists with warehouse inventories.
- Assists in maintaining a neat, clean, professional work environment.
- Delivers incoming items and supplies to designated work centers.
- Performs other qualified duties as assigned.
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Current driver’s license.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Two (2) years of experience as a logistician, supply clerk, or similar role.
- Experience in handling and management of medical equipment and supplies preferred.
- Work is normally performed in an office or warehouse setting and transiting between work centers.
- Exposure to weather conditions
- Requires bending, stooping, and lifting up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Must pass an extensive federal background check, including fingerprinting.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screenings throughout employment
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Must attend work according to routine schedules and during emergencies and disasters.
- Must have reliable transportation to attend work according to work or shift schedule.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.