Medical Director (11511)
Healthcare | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Director to work with our client in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will ensure the delivery of medical services to patients with intellectual disabilities, and complex medical, psychiatric, and/or behavioral health needs per accepted medical practices.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Provides leadership, assigns, and supervises the daily activities of the medical department which includes the following departments: Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Psychiatry, and on-site Clinic.
- Provides clinical supervision and professional guidance for Medical APRNs (prescriptive authority required).
- Participates in the facility’s Quality Improvement Process including ensuring adherence to regulations and terms of the Department of Justice Settlement Agreement.
- Caseload will be 0-15 people per day.
- Sees injured employees as part of the facility’s workers’ compensation program.
- Must have a current, active, unrestricted Texas license to practice medicine.
- Active US Dept of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Certification.
- A physician with experience treating those with mental health and/or developmental disabilities is preferred.
- American Heart Association CPR certification.
- Documentation of immunizations.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.