Medical Assistant - Lab (13356)
Laboratory Technician | Ann Arbor, MI | Contract
Work Location: Ann Arbor, MI
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Assistant - Lab to work with our client located in Ann Arbor, MI. In this role, you will collect and process specimens from patients, document results according to established procedures.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assist with testing procedures.
• Send specimens to reference laboratories.
• Update and file daily paperwork.
• Arrange for transfusion of blood products when ordered by physician.
• Perform instrument maintenance.
• Perform phlebotomy and sample collection procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of phlebotomy experience
• Preferred: Completion of phlebotomy, MA, or PCT program.
• MA certification or registration, required.
• Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.