Medical Assistant - COVID-19 (11910)
Certified Medical Assistant | Clairsville, OH | Contract
Work Location: St Clairsville, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Assistant to work with our client located in St Clairsville, OH. In this role, you will assist in the care, examination, or treatment of patients, some of which may have tested positive for COVID-19.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Obtain and record vital signs.
• Prepare patients, equipment, and supplies for procedures.
• Notify charge nurse of changes in patient status.
• Prepare examination rooms.
• Perform clerical work.
• Clean assigned areas, stock supplies, and equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 6+ months, within last two years, of supervised clinical experience.
• Current BCLS certification.
• Current immunizations and statement of health.
• 2 above average clinical references.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.