Medical Assistant - CMA / RMA (8463)
Certified Medical Assistant | Port Arthur, TX | Contract
Work Location: Port Arthur, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a PRN Medical Assistant to work with our client located in Port Arthur, TX. This clinic is an Occupational Health practice and is part of a growing energy company.
Expand your skills with our world class Wellness and Worker Safety programs. Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Showcase your clinical skills.
• Demonstrate your great interpersonal skills.
• Wow them with your attention to detail.
• Obtain vital signs, phlebotomy, injections.
• Assist with in-clinic procedures.
• Obtain medical histories.
• Prepare for examinations.
• Provide care and compassion during visit.
• Work with medical records, billing, and administrative projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Current certification as a Certified Medical Assistant / CMA or Registered Medical Assistant / RMA
• 2+ years’ experience as a Certified Medical Assistant
• Computer proficiency
• Shifts available: weekdays, weeknights & weekends
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.