Medical Assistant / CMA - COVID-19 Vaccine Project (9073)
Medical Assistants | San Antonio, TX | Temporary
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Assistant to work on a COVID-19 vaccine project with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will administer COVID-19 vaccines and perform other duties as assigned.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Obtain vital signs, weight, etc.
- Obtain medical history, chief complaint, medications, allergies, EKG, etc.
- Document appropriately in the Electronic medical record.
- Report all pertinent findings to Physicians.
- Administer COVID-19 vaccine.
- Manage patient’s appointments according to doctor schedules and protocols.
- Triage calls, medications/refills, etc.
- Facilitate patient needs.
- Document all communication into EMR system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate from a Medical Assistant program.
- 3+ years of directly related experience as a medical assistant.
- Current CPR, TB, and HEP B immunization/titer.
- Preferred: Certified Medical Assistant / CMA certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.