Medical Assistant (3286)
Certified Medical Assistant | Orient, OH | Contract
Work Location: Orient, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Assistant to aide in the care, examination, and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician or nurse. If you’re passionate about providing the best possible care to these patients, this position if for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for specific procedures as directed.
• Obtain vital signs, EKGs, lab tests and record patient data.
• Prepare examination rooms by setting up, cleaning, disinfecting and replenishing supplies.
• Clean assigned areas, stock supplies and equipment as required.
• Maintain respect to patient privacy rights, confidentiality and HIPAA directives.
• Follow all policies and procedures related to assigned patient care and facility guidelines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Experience: 6+ months of supervised clinical experience (within last 2 years).
• Certifications: Annual BLS.
• 2 above-average clinical references from supervisory/charge personnel.
• Current statement of satisfactory health, including Hep B documents and negative TB test.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.