Medical Assistant (13548)
Medical Assistants | Chester, VA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Assistant to work with our client located in Chester, VA. In this role, you will review medical records to ensure completeness (all patient information/signatures included, all components received and legible, etc.).
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide administrative and clerical support.
• Maintain and utilize medical records data base for tracking missing medical information, utilizes tracking systems for checking off medical exam components as received for purposes of end of month reviews by Team Leads.
• Operate computer to process, store and retrieve health information.
• Request medical documentation missing from medical exams.
• Maintain office files.
• Type variety of memorandums, letters, reports, and other documents.
• Provide conference and meeting planning, travel support, information and data processing.
• Organize and perform phone interviewers.
• Order and mail supplies.
• Ensure handouts and related documents are up to date.
• Track quit rate statistics.
• Obtain materials for education programs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of medical administrative support experience in a healthcare facility.
• Experience working in medical records.
• Strong familiarity with medical terminology, science, and technology terms.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, basic computer, and website use.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.