Medical Assistant (13102)
Nurse assistant | Houston, TX | Contract
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Assistant to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide supportive patient care functions for an assigned clinical area.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide supportive patient care functions.
• Ensure safety and comfort of patients.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Graduate from accredited Medical Assistant program.
• 1+ year of medical assistant experience.
• Computer proficiency.
• Current BLS certification.
• Preferred: Ambulatory care experience.
• Preferred: certification within one year of hire.
• Preferred: Experience with Epic software.
• Preferred: Knowledge of basic medical/nursing terminology.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.