Medical Administrative Assistant (8315)
Medical Admininstrative Support | Clearwater, FL | Contract
Work Location: Clearwater, FL
InGenesis has an exciting part time opportunity for a Medical Administrative Assistant to join our client’s Occupations Health Clinic in Clearwater, FL. This is a long-term, part time position working 24 hours each week.
If you’re an experienced Medical Administrative Assistant looking to expand your skills in an Occupational Health setting, then what are you waiting for? Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• SHOWCASE your customer service skills as you work with employees to schedule vision and hearing tests and coordinate follow-up medical appointments.
• BE A KEY PERSON to support the administrative reporting of injuries and follow-up notes.
• BRING your attention to detail in taking of blood pressures readings.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree or equivalent.
• 2+ years of recent Medical Administrative Assistant experience in ambulatory or clinic setting.
• Experience in Occupational Health, a plus.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and data base documentation.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.